Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera
TNG RFID Self-Fitment Kit (DIY) Is Now Available |Touch ‘n Go brings the contactless convenience experience right to your doorsteps with the sale of TNG RFID Self-Fitment Kit on e-commerce sites Lazada and Shopee for RM35, starting 16 May 2020. The development of the this Self-Fitment Kit was grounded by a DIY intention to provide greater safety and convenience for all road users. The Self-Fitment Kit will come with a fitment guide for users to fit and activate the product at their own convenience.
“Safety is our priority. We’ve introduced a DIY kit to bring further convenience as we understand that people will want to move safer in
the comfort of their cars”.
Syahrunizam Samsudin, Chief Executive Officer of Touch ‘n Go Sdn. Bhd.
A DIY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE:
TNG RFID Tag Fitment Process
Users may opt to scan the QR code on the Self-Fitment Kit for a virtual fitment video or follow the step-by- step fitment illustrated on the package itself.
1. Clean the surface of the windscreen or headlamp
2. Peel off it from the Self-fitment Kit
3. Fit the it either on the exterior of the upper left windscreen or left headlamp of the vehicle
TNG RFID Tag Activation Process
Once the it has been fitted securely, users are to self-activate the it on the Mobility eXperience platform, a dashboard to manage all their on-the-road needs. The it activation process is available below:
1. Register an account on mx.touchngo.com.my
2. Insert the TNG RFID Tag number & add your vehicle details
3. Ensure to link your TNG RFID Tag to the Touch ‘n Go eWallet
4. An activation SMS will be sent to notify you within 24 hours
“As the world, as well as Malaysia embarks into a new feeling of normalcy, it is critical to build a lifestyle surrounding contactless convenience to ensure faster, smoother, and safer travel for all road users”,
-added Syahrunizam Samsudin,
So, don’t forget to get yours at Lazada and Shopee now!