HUAWEI Watch GT 4 & MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition Blend Fashion & Functionality | Nowadays, people wouldn’t sacrifice functionality over fashion, or vice versa no matter what they do – may it be while working, while exercising or while painting the town red. In the age where every single action is to be shared online, everyone wants to look good.
Following the overwhelming success of its prior launches in Europe and China, Huawei has now officially announced the release of its most recent HUAWEI WATCH GT 4 and HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition.
The next generation of Huawei’s WATCH GT flagship series, which embodies the “Fashion Forward” promise, marks an important turning point in the company’s effort to combine technology and fashion expression. The proposal ushers in a new era of wearable clothing that allows users to tailor their fitness and sporting endeavours without sacrificing style. The HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition tablet, which boasts Malaysia’s first PaperMatte display, is made to meet the daily computing requirements of young professionals and tertiary students.
The latest fashion forward smartwatch, HUAWEI WATCH GT 4
As shared in my previous post, the latest HUAWEI AIoT, which is the HUAWEI Watch GT 4 comes in two sizes – 41 mm and 46 mm. So, what does that mean and entail?
- The 46mm model featuring an iconic “Octagonal” dial design for a bold statement and the 41mm model featuring an elegant pendant design that seamlessly combines fashion-forward elegance with jewellery aesthetics and complements the wearer’s style.
- A wide range of customizable watch faces, including 12 new designs and access to over 25,000 official and third-party watch faces via the HUAWEI Watch Face Store, allows the elevation of the user experience and offers endless personalization options to suit any style, from board meetings to weekend outings.
- Wide range of compatibility and extended battery life: The HUAWEI WATCH GT 4 now works with iOS and Android devices and offers up to 14 days of battery life on the 46mm and 7 days on the 41mm models.
- Professional Health management: The most recent WATCH GT series introduces the improved TruSeenTM 5.5+ heart rate monitoring technology to enhance its intelligent sports advice and professional health companion capabilities. The improvements offer more precise readings and in-depth physiological metric analysis for the wearer. The HUAWEI WATCH GT 4 series includes over 9 categories and 200 customised scientific training regimens, all conveniently accessible for free through the HUAWEI Health App, all designed to enhance users’ fitness journeys in accordance with the growing focus on health and wellness.
Now, I am tempted to get one myself as the huge choices of the scientific training regimes would absolutely help me to get in shape without spending too much time looking for it online. It is readily available for me to access on my watch!
Huawei’s first PaperMatte Display Tablet, HUAWEI MatePad 11” PaperMatte Edition
Boasting the Malaysia’s first PaperMatte display, the HUAWEI MatePad 11” PaperMatte Edition is made to meet the daily computing requirements of young professionals and tertiary students. Here are the best qualities that it has to offer.
1) PaperMatte Display Eye Protection
- Announcing the breakthrough PaperMatte Display on the HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition, which eliminates 97% of glare thanks to cutting-edge nano-level anti-glare etching technology, allowing for comfortable viewing and writing in any lighting circumstances.
- Huawei carefully plans the tablet screen, using a pixel-level precision matching method to line up nanoscale textures with pixel distribution and optimising structure angles to minimise eye-straining reflected light and guarantee a crisp, uniform image.
- Huawei’s PaperMatte Tablets put user comfort first, reducing eye strain with low blue light and flicker-free technology, and holding the industry’s first SGS Low Visual Fatigue Premium Performance and TÜV Rheinland Reflection Free certifications.
2) PaperMatte Display Smooth Touch Controls
The displays of the HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition have a silky, fingerprint-resistant feel because the user experience is their main priority. This is coupled with a touch screen that is 10% faster than its predecessors and has a smaller contact area for responses to be registered. It also has a high refresh rate of 120Hz.
A double-sided, grey microfiber synthetic leather polishing cloth that effortlessly eliminates fingerprints, dust, stains, and even minor scratches is included in the product packing to assist with maintaining the screen.
3) PaperMatte Display Pen-On-Paper Writing
The PaperMatte Display, created for people who enjoy the sensation of writing with a pen on paper, substantially improves the writing experience on regular tablets by offering tactile input, immersive sensory effects, and enhanced anti-reflection capabilities. Use the HUAWEI M-Pencil (2nd generation), which has a stylus with a nylon elastomer nib and a 2ms low delay, for a more comfortable writing experience.
With so many enhancements and improvement, could it causes some detrimental effect to the performance?
- With a high-resolution 2560 x 1600 HUAWEI FullView Display, P3 colour gamut, and 275 PPI, the HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition offers vivid, clear images for an engrossing viewing experience. It has a Graphite Black colour choice and a timeless, elegant design. The HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition weighs 480g, making it the more portable option if portability is your top concern.
- HarmonyOS 3.1 is supported by the HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte model, bringing an improved smart office experience. The tablet also puts an emphasis on productivity with PC-level WPS Office (MY PH ID ONLY) features. It includes high-efficiency office features including multi-window display, quick switching with tabs, free window size modifications, and an easily accessible user interface, as well as document editing at the level of a PC.
- The Huawei MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition comes equipped with a Snapdragon 870 CPU for quick networking, increased battery life, and a cinema-quality audio-visual experience with a Quad-speaker system and Histen 8.0 audio tuning.
Price and Release Date
Starting on October 5, 2023, HUAWEI WATCH GT 4 will be pre-orderable at all HUAWEI Experience Stores, HUAWEI’s official website, HUAWEI’s official store on Shopee, HUAWEI Flagship Store on Lazada, Senheng, senQ, and Harvey Norman.
Customers will be eligible for complimentary gifts up to the value of RM 580 with purchases made between October 5, 2023, and October 13, 2023.
The HUAWEI WATCH GT 4 in 46mm is available in four different colour schemes:
- grey with an integrated stainless-steel strap,
- green with a green woven strap,
- brown with a brown leather strap, and black with a black fluoroelastomer strap.
The HUAWEI WATCH GT 4 in 41mm is available in three different colour schemes:
- Silver with Two-Tone Piano Key Bracelet,
- White with White Leather Strap, and
- Black with Black Fluoroelastomer Strap.
Starting on October 5, 2023, the HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition (8GB + 128GB WIFI) will be offered for RM 2,299 in all HUAWEI Experience Stores, on the official HUAWEI website, in the HUAWEI official store on Shopee, and at the HUAWEI Flagship Store on Lazada. Along with the Huawei M-Pencil, Huawei MatePad Detachable Smart Keyboard, Huawei Microfiber Polishing Cloth, and 6-months of Screen Protection, customers will be eligible to win free gifts valued up to RM 1,496.
Please visit the official Huawei website, official Huawei Facebook page, or official Huawei Instagram for additional details, the most recent updates, or promotions for the Huawei WATCH GT 4 and MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition.